It is our great pleasure to announce the 15th IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management (IM 2017), which will be held 8-12 May 2017 in the heart of Lisbon, Portugal’s beautiful capital city and the hub of a multifaceted area that appeals to different tastes and senses.
In this historic setting, you will be able to network with friends, colleagues, customers and vendors from around the world. The conference theme: “Integrated Management in the Cloud and 5G Era”, aims at capturing the emerging approaches and technical solutions for dealing with 5G and cloud infrastructures, as well as associated services and applications. In this perspective, IM 2017 program will feature a rich program:
Technical Program, including
- Paper Sessions – providing numerous technical sessions with selected papers presenting the latest technical advances through peer-reviewed paper sessions.
- Poster Sessions – enabling one-on-one interactions between authors and attendees.
- Tutorials – offering education for keeping up with new and emerging topics essential to today's engineering and technology environment.
- Workshops – with specialized focus on the latest breakthroughs in information and communications technology management in an environment that encourages discussion and debate.
Industrial Forum and Exhibits, including
- Keynote Presentations – top industry leaders share their visions and experiences, and challenge the audience in exciting, new ways.
- Experience Sessions – featuring exciting panel sessions with sometimes controversial viewpoints on hot new topics of importance to our community.
- Exhibits – where major vendors and service providers have the opportunity to display their latest products and services.
Professional Development, including
- Dissertation Session – recognizing the best doctoral thesis from among the best and brightest of our next generation.
- Young Researchers & Professionals Reception and Young Researchers and Professionals Award – providing opportunities for young researchers and professionals to interact with their senior counterparts.
Our goal is to make your participation in your participation in IM 2017 a valuable and memorable experience, from both professional and personal perspectives.
The Lisbon region is an ideal location for IM 2017. Lisbon is a core center for high technology, often referred to as Europe’s West Coast. Lisbon is a growing Tech Hub, attracting the largest ICT companies and being regularly considered as one of the best European entrepreneurial places for technological startups. Lisbon is also a major entry hub for some of the larger ICT markets in Africa and South America, with respect to common History and Culture.
Orange Labs, France
University of Coimbra, Portugal