Network and Service Management Young Researchers and Professionals Award
The purpose of the NSM Young Researchers and Professionals Award is to recognize outstanding research contributions and leadership for young professionals in the field of network and service management. Applicants should submit a summary of their work (approximately 500 to 1,000 words) as well as the curriculum vitae by 25 April 2017 to the Young Professionals Program co-chairs Yixin Diao (email@example.com) and Rolf Stadler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The award will be presented at the IM 2017 Awards Ceremony on Thursday, 11 May 2017.
- The applicant must be an IEEE ComSoc member or ComSoc student member, and must have received the first professional degree (e.g. Bachelor's degree or equivalent) within the past 15 years.
- The applicant must have registered for the conference at the time of application.
- The assessment will be based on the level of contribution and leadership that the applicant has exhibited in the field of network and service management.
- Submissions will be evaluated with regard to quality and quantity of the research work and publications; technical, economic, or societal impact of contributions; and the potential for wider and deeper impact.
- Submission Date: April 25, 2017
- Award Announcement: May 9, 2016
Young Professionals Program Co-chairs
- Yixin Diao, IBM Research, USA
- Rolf Stadler, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
IEEE Young Researchers and Professionals Reception
Date: Tuesday, 9 May 2017
There will be a reception with opportunity for young researchers and professionals to interact with senior colleagues. The winner of the Young Researcher and Professional Award will be announced at this event.