Student Travel Grant Information for IM 2017
IFIP/IEEE IM 2017 offers travel grants to the students who registered and co-authored an accepted paper in IM 2017, on competitive basis. A limited number of Student Travel Grants (STG) will be awarded jointly by IEEE ComSoc, IFIP, and the IM 2017 Organizing Committee.
To be eligible for one of these STGs, the applicant must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- The applicant must be an author or co-author and presenter of an accepted (and registered) IM 2017 paper;
- The applicant must be a full-time student registered toward a Bachelors, Masters or Ph. D degree in engineering, computer science or related field in a college or university when submitting the application and must not receive funding for attending the conference from other sources;
- Applicants may not receive more than one STG in any 12-month period.
A student who is awarded a student travel grant must attend the conference in person. The student must register, attend, and present the paper (if the student is a co-author) at the conference. Payment will only be made to the student as long as the award recipient submits the expense report (with receipts) within 45 days after the conference. More details will be provided to the students who are selected to receive the STG award.
- Your name, institution, contact information and country
- Name of recommender (who needs to send a letter of recommendation)
- Email of your recommender
- Paper title
- Paper type (Full paper, Short paper, Application)
- Are you a full time student?
- Type of degree (Bachelor/Master/Doctoral)
- Citizenship (required)
- Ethnicity and gender (optional, used to broaden the participation of under-represented students)
- A letter that briefly summarizes your current research interests and accomplishments
- Are you an IEEE Comsoc member? If yes, state your Comsoc member number.
If you have any queries regarding Student Travel Grants for IM 2017, please, contact Eduardo Cerqueira (email@example.com) and Filip De Turck (firstname.lastname@example.org), with mandatory title: IFIP/IEEE IM 2017 STG Question: (include your last name) soon.